quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2015

About me

HELLO! My name is Gabriele de Andrade, I am from Brazil (Curitiba- PR), I am 15 years old and I study in Sesi Internacional. So... I don't know a lot of me because I am complicate, I have depression, maybe I am bipolar and I am "cabeça-dura". So, this blog is a work to the subject Learning Projects and here I have to talk about a lot of themes these the teacher pass to us (my classmates and I). Well motivation to me? My motivation is that have few people that I love and love me back and they want my better to I have the better to me in the future. I think I can't exist without they. I be motivate if someone show me the good things that I have in my life and I couldn't give up now ( yes, I can't see the good things in my life, that is a problem). My problems happen because I can't do my best, I am a weak person, I can't believe in myself. So a motivation to me is show me the good part of me. So, a good motivation that I have now is my boyfriend. Yes, he helps me to do my best and since I am with him I can project my future. Now I decide, I want to graduate civil engineer, I want a family, I want to have kids before my 30 years. I want to be happiness with myself and my life, I want to be better with my problems. I want to travel around the world, I want to live, I will hate know that I don't wnjoy my life, that I will die without achieve my dreams, this is my only fear about dead.